I'm having an issue with something I purchased on Marketplace.
We appreciate your patience as sellers are facing inventory and fulfillment issues during this challenging time. Many purchases made with checkout on Facebook are covered by Purchase Protection. Purchase Protection is free and automatically covers eligible orders.
If you have an issue with an order on Marketplace, please contact the seller for help. If the seller doesn't resolve your issue, you can contact Facebook support.
How to Resolve an Issue
Learn what to do if:
- Your order hasn't been shipped: If the seller hasn't shipped your order within a few days of your purchase, we recommend contacting them to check on the order status.
- Your order didn't arrive: We recommend waiting 2 days after the estimated delivery date in your order history. On the third business day, please contact the seller.
- The item is damaged: Contact the seller to ask if they'd like you to return the damaged item. If the business wants you to send the order back, you'll need to coordinate with them on who will cover the return shipping costs.
- The item doesn't match the description: If the item you received is different from the description on the product page, please contact the seller to try resolving the issue.
- You didn't make this purchase: If you see an unauthorized purchase in your order history, please let us know.