How do I use VoiceOver to open conversation settings in the Messenger app for iOS?
To open conversation settings in the Messenger app for iOS using VoiceOver:
- Turn on VoiceOver.
- Open Messenger.
- Tap a conversation to select it.
- Swipe up or down to select one of the following actions:
- Activate: Opens the conversation.
- Mute: Stops all notifications for this conversation.
- Delete: Deletes the conversation.
- More: Opens the more options menu, which includes the following: Ignore Messages, Block, Leave Group, Mark as Spam, Archive and Mark as Unread.
- Double tap to select an action.