How do I adjust what captions look like on videos on Facebook?
You can adjust what video captions look like in your video settings.
- Click Edit next to Captions Display.
- Click next to each option to adjust your settings for:
- Background Color: the color of the caption's background.
- Background Opacity: how transparent the caption's background is.
- Text Color: the color of the caption's text.
- Text Size: how big the caption's text is.
- Check the caption preview to see how your caption will look.
- Click Save Changes.
Your caption settings will only apply to videos you watch on a desktop computer.
You can adjust what video captions look like in your device settings.
- Go to your device's home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accessibility > Subtitles & Captioning > Style.
- Tap to select or create a new style.
Keep in mind that not all videos on Facebook have captions. Learn how to add captions to a video you've added.