How do I allow other people to tag my Facebook Page's photos and videos?
Pages are a way for businesses, brands and public figures to connect with their fans on Facebook. Learn more about the difference between a profile and a Page.
To allow other people to tag photos and videos published by your Page, you'll need to be an admin. If you're an admin:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Tagging Ability.
- Click to check the box next to Allow others to tag photos and video published by [Page name].
- Click Save Changes.
Photos your Page is tagged in are visible to:
- The audience they're shared with.
- Other people tagged in the photo.
- Friends that the people tagged choose to add to the audience.
If you've allowed visitors to publish photo and video posts to your Page, tagged photos and videos of your Page can appear in the Photos and Videos sections below your Page's cover photo.