How do I edit the privacy settings for my photo albums on Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Click the album you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click in the top right, then click Edit album.
- Click Friends to control who can see your album.
- Click Save.
Only the person who posted an album can change its privacy settings. Find out what to do if you don't like a photo you're tagged in.
Learn how to edit your privacy settings for individual photos.