How do I edit the privacy settings for my photos on Facebook?
Keep in mind that some photos, like your current profile photo and cover photo, are always Public.
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Your Photos.
- Click the photo you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click on the right.
- Click Edit post audience next to your name at the top.
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with. Keep in mind:
- In most cases, if the photo was shared as part of an album, you'll need to change the privacy settings for the whole album.
- You can only edit the privacy settings for individual photos in certain albums, including Profile Pictures and Cover Photos.
Find out what to do if you don't like a photo you're tagged in.