How do I review tags that people add to my Facebook posts before they appear?
You can use tag review to approve or dismiss tags people add to your posts. When you turn on tag review, if someone tags something you posted, the tag won't appear until you've approved it.
To turn on tag review:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook? and click Edit to the right.
- Select Enabled from the dropdown menu.
When tag review is enabled, you’ll get a notification when you have a post to review. You can approve or ignore the tag request by going to the post.