How do I edit my photos on Facebook?
You can edit your photos before you share them on Facebook:
- At the top of your News Feed, click Photo/Video below What's on your mind, [Name]?.
- Select the photos you'd like to share.
- Hover over the photos and click Edit All, then hover over the photo you'd like to edit and click Edit.
- Click to choose your edit option on the left. You can:
- Click Caption to add a caption.
- Tag friends. Learn more about how tagging works.
- Crop your photo.
- Rotate your photo.
- When you're finished with your edits, click Save.
- Click , then click Done.
- Select your audience, then click Post.