- Go to the Page you want to report by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Click below the Page's cover photo.
- Select Find Support or Report Page.
- To give feedback, click the option that best describes how this Page goes against our Community Standards.
- Depending on your feedback, you may then be able to submit a report to Facebook. For some types of content, we don't ask you to submit a report, but we use your feedback to help our systems learn.
If you can't access the Page you want to report, consider asking a friend to report it.