How do I stop videos from playing automatically in my News Feed on Facebook?
You can change your video autoplay settings at any time.
To change this setting on your Android phone:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Media and Contacts.
- Tap Autoplay.
- Tap to select from the following options:
- On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections.
- On Wi-Fi Connections Only.
- Never Autoplay Videos.
Learn more about how your video autoplay settings may affect your mobile data plan.
To help us improve the way you see videos on Facebook, you can give feedback on videos playing automatically in your News Feed.
Note: If you don't see the Autoplay settings on your Android phone, try updating the Facebook app.