How do I stop videos from playing automatically in my News Feed on Facebook?
You can change your video autoplay settings at any time.
To change this setting on your iPhone:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Scroll down to Media and Contacts and tap Videos and Photos.
- Tap Autoplay, then select from the following options:
- On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections.
- On Wi-Fi Connections Only.
- Never Autoplay Videos.
Learn more about how your video autoplay settings may affect your mobile data plan.
To help us improve the way you see videos on Facebook, you can give feedback on videos playing automatically in your News Feed.
Note: If you don't see Videos and Photos in your iPhone's Facebook app settings, try updating the Facebook app.